The researchers believe that the main factors of hair loss are hereditary disorders, hormonal imbalances, diseases and certain medications.
Apart from this, weight loss, stress, menopause and pregnancy can also lead to hair loss.
The American Hair Loss Association states that women represent up to 40% of people with hair loss in the United States. In addition, it states that men at the age of 35 experience some degree of hair loss and by the age of 55 years approximately 85% of men have significant hair loss.
There are several expensive products on the market that claim to control hair loss.
But, if you do not want to rush your money and try those cosmetics filled with chemicals, this homemade recipe is right for you.
Homemade shampoo to prevent hair loss
Apart from this, take rosemary essential oil, lemon essential oil and vitamin E capsules.
Rosemary oil is important to improve blood circulation and strengthen hair. Lemon essential oil is famous for its antiseptic and refreshing aroma.
Finally, the vitamin E capsule contains antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
A variety of nutrients repairs damaged hair, promotes hair growth and strengthens hair follicles.
- Neutral pH shampoo
- Rosemary essential oil – 10 drops.
- Lemon essential oil – 10 drops
- Vitamin E capsules – 2
How to use:
- Mix all the ingredients and stir well.
- Keep it in a container and use this simple home remedy every other day.
- 1.Wash your hair with water and put the required amount of shampoo on the scalp.
- 2.Gently massage your scalp and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- 3.Rinse with water.